If you are having problems logging in that are not resolved by password reset --- two common cases are:
- When you enter your password, you are brought back to the login page rather than to your user page, but no error message; or
- You receive some sort of "500: Internal Server Error" message
If you were in the midst of submitting a review when the 500 error happened, be reassured that there is a good chance that the text is probably still in the system. To get back to it:
- Log in again
- Go to your "Reviewer" page
- Click on the submission you were reviewing.
- Resume working on your review.